Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 in the Hizzouse!

Happy New Year, Y'all!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Ian declared it the "Best Christmas EVER!!" We spent Christmas in the mountains with the family.

We got a balled and burlaped tree that we planted in my in-laws' front driveway. Ian helped dig the hole and then we took a picture of him next to the tree. We plan on seeing how much they both grow as the years progress.


I spent an obscene amount of time trying to get a good pic of Ian and Grammy. This was the best of the lot. I like it though because it is obvious that they love each other and have fun together.

I also discovered this trip that there is lots of lovely lichen in the mountains of NC. Just check out this little beauty. It looks like something out of a fairy realm.

There are some great things in store for us in 2010. I am feeling good because I've got some births lined up, I am all set to get my second level Reiki attunement so I can start giving reiki sessions. We are going to Italy this summer!!! Buck's cousin CC turned 18 and Buck just turned 40 so his parents are sending the three of us to Rome, Florence and Venice in June or July as their birthday presents. 2010 is looking like it will be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment